Sunday, March 3, 2013

Getting to Know Gabe


Last night, Gabe and I decided to do an interview so that you could get to know him better. I gave him twenty questions and this is how he answered them. He only had one request: that I not reveal his biggest fear. Hint: it's one of the top kid answers.  


1.       What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a pilot because they’re cool and because I want to fly a plane.  Flying sounds awesome.

2.       What is your favorite food?
My mom’s meatloaf and broccoli and cheese

3.       What is your favorite book?
“Uglies” is my favorite book because it’s a funny and good book about Tally and her boyfriend David.

4.       What is your favorite toy?
My stuffed dog, Orbit ,that I got when I was a baby. I can’t sleep at night without him.

5.       What do you like to do in your spare time?
Play soccer

6.       One word to describe you would be…
Athletic

7.       What is your favorite thing about school?
MATH!

8.       If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Uganda because my friend, Nathan, lived there and it sounds cool

9.       If you had one super power, what would it be and why?
TO FLY! Because I really want to do it

10.   What is your happiest memory?
Disney World because I had a blast. We got to ride in an old fashioned  fire truck at the front of the parade

11.   What advice would you give to your parents?
To stop worrying so much.

12.   What is your favorite family tradition?
Struffalies. They are yummy stuff. They are awesome because I’m a kid…and I don’t know much about them except that they are Italian and everyone makes them together                         
[insert impromptu song by Gabe about rolling dough and my hands hurting]
13.   What is your favorite movie?
Wreck It Ralph

14.   What is your biggest fear?
[Answer redacted]

15.   If you had one wish, what would it be?
That I had a hover board

16.   What is your nickname, why do you have it, and do you like it?
Bob. My parents call me Gabobriel and Bob for short. I used to hate it and I would say “I’m not Bob.” My parents would say “Hi, NotBob.” Then I would say “I’m not NotBob!” so they would say “then, you ARE Bob?”  Yes, I like it now.

17.   What is your favorite animal?
Elephant. I rode one in the zoo once and it was cool

18.   What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas. It’s kindness and Christmas and kindness and more presents and more kindness and family time, then more presents and kindness and a lot more presents.

19.   How do you feel about your illness?
I’m scared and I hate it

20.   Are you afraid? Do you feel brave?
I do not feel brave. Yes, I am afraid. 



No comments:

Post a Comment